Find your next job at one of our many local businesses! Click on the business name below to view job listings and more information.
Contact: Crysti O'Connor 518-332-8887 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evening Line Cook: Independent worker, grill, fryers, some saute. Well prepped/ stocked kitchen, team atmosphere where everyone works together. Very busy in summer and winter months. Calm attitude please. No drinking, drugs or drama at work. Able to lift 40 lbs. Ability to remain positive under pressure. Starting pay $17/hr plus $1000 sign on bonus. Benefits include : Available Health Insurance, free vision/ dental, paid sick time (after 30 days), free employee meal. Approx 30 hrs per week (Weds- Sundays) weekends a must. Prefer some cooking experience, but will train the right person.
- Evening Fry Cook: Works with Line Cook: May- August. Must be willing to learn, work as a member of a supportive team, keep a good attitude and remain calm under pressure. Please no drinking, drugs or drama at work. Ability to lift 40 lbs. Starting pay $15/hr plus $500 sign on bonus. No experience is necessary, but must be a good multi-tasker and able to take direction from others well. Weds- Sundays evening shift , weekends a must. Approx 30 hrs per week. Benefits include available health insurance, free vision and dental coverage, paid sick time (after 30 days), free employee meal.
- Dishwasher / Kitchen Prep: Independent worker, Team environment where everyone helps each other, Responsible for keeping the area clean, washing the dishes, putting them away. Must be able to lift 40 lbs and reach over your head. Occasional prep work necessary as directed by manager or main prep cook. Must be 18 or older to handle sharp objects. Looking for a calm, quiet, steady employee who can find things to do when they are bored. Approx 30 hrs/wk May thru October. (could transition to year round for the right person) Starting at $14/hr with $300 sign on bonus. Health insurance available, free vision and dental, paid sick time (after 30 days), free employee meal.
- Fill In Waitstaff: Flexible hours: Some day shifts and some night shifts open. Fast-paced casual dining restaurant. Team environment. Looking for a mature person with good multitasking skills. Must be 18 years old, outgoing and reliable. No drinking, drugs or drama please. Approx 20 hrs/ week . Pay is $12/hr plus tips. Must be able to climb stairs and lift 30 lbs. This could transition into a year round position for the right person. Benefits include available health insurance, free vision and dental, paid sick time (after 30 days), free employee meal.
Requirements: register, scooping and twisting, clean up, restock. Expected to be: Friendly & have a willingness to learn! Must be 16 years or older.
The DEC has many temporary and seasonal employment opportunities. Click above to see job listings and applications.
Contact: Jen Scanlon Phone: 860-726-6630 or 518-548-5500 Email: email@example.com
Seeking several outgoing, high-energy individuals with smiles for part time or full time to assist with
serving Breakfast Monday-Saturday mornings, Brunch on Sundays, Dinners and “Tapas on the Porch”
Thursday-Sunday evenings. Shifts are approximately 7am-11am Monday-Saturday, 8am-2pm Sunday,
4pm-9pm Thursday-Sunday. Experience is preferred but not necessary.
- Hospitality Staff/Room Attendants
Seeking several motivated individuals with great attention to detail to assist in cleaning our guest rooms
top to bottom, and helping to make the rooms as inviting and comfortable as possible. Part-time and full-
time daytime positions are available, including weekends and holidays. Previous housekeeping experience a
plus, but not required. Great job for someone entering the workforce or looking to supplement their
Full and part time positions are available. There is a morning shift available each day, and an evening shift
Thursday-Sunday. In addition to washing dishes/loading dishwasher and maintaining a clean and sparkling
inventory of our dishes and silverware, responsibilities include helping wait staff setup dining for breakfast
and dinner; restocking supplies; help with deliveries; and assisting with kitchen prep work. Experience is not
required. Looking for individuals with a good work ethic, great attitude, ability to stand/work for extended
periods and an ability to bend and lift up to 30 lbs. Great entry level position!
**All Positions begin approximately June 23rd, 2022**
Contact: Mike O'Rourke Phone: 518-774-6930 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clubhouse Cashier
- Grounds Keeping
Requirements: Clubhouse help has to be available evenings and weekends. Good pay and working environment.
Contact: Nancy Pry Phone: 908 510-6730 Email: email@example.com or walk in the store for an application.
- Shelf Stocker
Requirements: Looking for flexible team players. Both day shift and night shift available. Weekends availability a must.
CONTACT: Crysti O'Connor 518-332-8887 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pizza and Fryer Cooks: ( 4 positions available) Day and evening shifts open. May thru October or summer-only positions also. $15/hr with paid sick time, free meals and located right in town! Must be calm, organized and reliable.
- Counter Person/ Drive Thru window: ( 4-6 positions open) . Taking phone and in- person orders, customer service skills are a plus. Reliable and trustworthy are necessary. $14/ hr plus tips with paid sick time, free meals and working with a fun group of people. Up to 30 hrs per week including weekends. May thru October with summer- only positions also available.
CONTACT: Carole Ruiz Phone: 518-548-5253 Email: email@example.com
- Housekeeper/Assistant Manager
Requirements: Housekeeper to assist main housekeeper at a small motel part time. Position also includes assisting management with reservations and answering phones. Looking for a motivated person with a good work ethic and attention to detail. Approximately 10+ hrs a week. Need to be good with computers and communication. Located in Speculator NY.
CONTACT: Samantha Desrochers at (518)848-0133 or pick up an application at the Town Hall.
- Youth Recreation Aide
Requirements: 18 years of age or older. This job is 3 days a week- Monday 8-11, Tuesday & Wednesday all day, running from July 11-August 18. CPR Certification Preferred. $15/hr.
CONTACT: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- House Manager:
Want to be part of the growth at Lemon Tree Brewery? We are looking for a house manager that is energetic, efficient, and passionate about hospitality. As house manager, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the tap room. We are looking for a someone who is excited to create a fun, engaging, and welcoming environment. The ideal candidate has strong decision-making abilities & the ability to multi-task. This position requires excellent communication and customer service skills. Duties may include managing staffing, inventory, cleaning routines, updating the menu, and scheduling private events, music and workshops. Flexible hours and schedule, hospitality experience required, management experience preferred. Pay range $18 - $20 based on experience.
We are looking for friendly, energetic, hardworking people to serve beer, wine, and soda to our customers. Must be at least 18 years of age, be able to lift 40lbs, and have excellent customer service skills. Experience is preferred, but we are willing to teach anyone who is passionate about hospitality and excited to learn this position. Shifts available Tuesday through Sunday from 2 - 9 pm. Pay $12.50 plus tips.
- Sandwich Makers / Kitchen Help:
Join our crew as a sandwich maker and ruler of the convection oven! The job includes making sandwiches using our awesome panini press and heating food up in the convection oven. Must be at least 16 years of age, able to lift 40 lbs. and work as part of a team. We will train the right person! Shifts available Tuesday through Sunday from 2 - 9 pm. Pay $14 plus percentage of tips.
CONTACT: Mike Napoli or Jodi at 518-548-3811
- Food Prep
- Front of the House
The Inn at Speculator is looking to add to their INN Crew for 2022!! Call or stop by at 2828 Route 30, Speculator, to schedule an interview!
CONTACT: Pam Palmer 518-332-7846
Donuts & More is hiring for summer 2022!! Current openings include two (2) part time positions. Duties include donut decorating, breakfast sandwich making and customer service. Fun and fast paced environment, with morning hours. Perfect for high schooler or retiree!
Associate Program Educator II
Part-time position for the delivery of education programs, as well as aiding in evaluation, management, and marketing. Must have Associate’s Degree or equivalent, experience relevant to position, basic computer and word processing skills. 21 hours/week. Salary $15/hour plus benefits. For more information and a link to apply go to: http://hamilton.cee.cornell.edu/jobs
Application deadline: April 29, 2022
Cornell Cooperative Extension provides equal program and employment opportunities.